The market is experiencing exponential growth, driven by soaring consumer demand for low-calorie, refreshing alcoholic beverages with a wide range of flavors.
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES, June 23, 2023/EINPresswire.com/ — Hard Seltzer Industry Outlook 2023-2028:
The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Hard Seltzer Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, offers a comprehensive analysis of the industry, which comprises insights on the global hard seltzer market. The report also includes competitor and regional analysis, and contemporary advancements in the global market.
The global hard seltzer market size reached US$ 6.3 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 13.5 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 13.46% during 2023-2028.
Hard seltzer is a highball drink that is prepared from a mixture of carbonated water, alcohol, and fruit flavoring. It is a clear, bubbly, lightly flavored beverage that is considered a healthy alternative to a regular alcoholic drink, which is sold in portable and recyclable cans. It is a gluten-free drink with a low calorie, carbohydrate, sugar, and alcohol content that is available in various flavors, such as lemon, watermelon, lime, strawberry, passionfruit, pomegranate, and tangerine. It is gaining popularity among health-conscious consumers and people suffering from allergies and celiac, inflammatory, and auto-immune diseases since it contains less proportion of alcohol.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/hard-seltzer-market/requestsample
The growing demand for non-alcoholic drinks among the masses is driving the global market. This can be attributed to the rising health consciousness and increasing demand for ready-to-drink (RTD) beverages among individuals. Moreover, numerous major companies are developing new flavors using various ingredients, which is gaining widespread prominence across the globe. Along with this, continuous innovations in the packaging of hard seltzers and the introduction of new fermenting processes are creating a positive market outlook. The market is further driven by other factors, including inflating disposable income levels of the masses, continuous improvements in e-commerce channels, and the advent of home delivery models.
By IMARC group the report has also analyzed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the top hard seltzer companies being
Some of these key players include:
• Anheuser-Busch InBev (NYSE: BUD)
• Barefoot Cellars (E. & J. Gallo Winery)
• Blue Marble Cocktails Inc.
• Ficks & Co
• Future Proof Brands LLC
• Hard Seltzer Beverage Company LLC (The Boston Beer Company Inc)
• Lift Bridge Brewing Co.
• Oskar Blues Brewery
• White Claw Hard Seltzer
Explore the Full Report with Charts, Table of Contents, and List of Figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/hard-seltzer-market
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by ABV Content:
• 1% to 4.9%
• 5% to 6.9%
• 7% and Above
Breakup by Packaging Material:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
• Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
• Online Stores
Breakup by Raw Material:
• Sparkling Water
• Carbonated Water
• Fruit Flavours
Breakup by Region:
• North America (United States, Canada)
• Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
• Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
• Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Also Read the Latest Blog: Top Hard Seltzer Brands 2023
Key highlights of the Report:
• Market Performance (2017-2022)
• Market Outlook (2023-2028)
• COVID-19 Impact on the Market
• Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
• Historical, Current and Future Market Trends
• Market Drivers and Success Factors
• SWOT Analysis
• Structure of the Market
• Value Chain Analysis
• Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
TOC for the Hard Seltzer Market Research Report:
• Scope and Methodology
• Executive Summary
• Global Market
• SWOT Analysis
• Value Chain Analysis
• Price Analysis
• Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
Also, Read the Latest Market Research Report:
• Cloud Gaming Market Report 2023: https://www.imarcgroup.com/cloud-gaming-market
• Electric Vehicles Market Report 2023: https://www.imarcgroup.com/electric-vehicles-market
• Anti-corrosion Coatings Market Report 2023: https://www.imarcgroup.com/anti-corrosion-coatings-market
• Vegan Cheese Market Report 2023: https://www.imarcgroup.com/vegan-cheese-market
• Smart Thermostat Market Report 2023: https://www.imarcgroup.com/smart-thermostat-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic, and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high-technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology, and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
IMARC Services Private Limited
email us here