Tomato Processing Market Overview

PORTLAND, 5933 NE WIN SIVERS DRIVE, #205, OR 97220, UNITED STATES, May 31, 2023/ — Tomatoes are South American fruits native to Central and Western America. They are nightshade vegetables that are high in folate, potassium, antioxidant lycopene, and vitamins C and K. They provide a variety of health benefits, including assisting digestion, avoiding cancer, reducing sunburns, and preserving heart health, blood pressure, and blood glucose levels in diabetics. Around 80% of tomatoes produced worldwide are consumed fresh, with the remaining 20% used in the tomato processing industry to make purees, soups, tomato ketchup, pickles, juices, and sauces.

Some Key Players:

The Morning Star Company, COFCO Tunhe Tomato Co., Ltd., Xinjiang Chalkis Company Ltd, Ingomar Packing Co, ConAgra Brands, Inc, Olam International

Download PDF Brochure of Before its Gone :

Top Impacting Factors

The growing preference for fast food, especially by young generation, has resulted in the increasing demand for processed tomato products such as ketchup and sauces. This is further expected to spur the growth of tomato processing market across globe.

The unique packaging techniques offered by manufacturers have resulted in safe distribution and a longer shell-life of tomato based products. This has positively influenced the growth of global tomato processing market.

Some of the other factors include changing dietary habits, rapid urbanization, rise in population, surge in disposable income, and the accelerated demand from the emerging market.

However, tomato contains lycopene compounds, which can aggravate the symptoms of stomach ulcers and other health issues if consumed in high amounts. This is anticipated to hamper the growth of tomato processing market.

Connect to Analyst :

Market Trends

As Tomatoes are Readily Available, Tomato Puree and their Combination with other Soups has become Popular
Tomatoes were once considered unusual foods. However, their widespread availability has boosted demand for tomatoes and their use in a variety of other goods. Consumers have grown accustomed to the flavor and taste of tomatoes, and as a result, various tomato products have grown in popularity. Aside from grocery stores, several restaurant chains are including tomato puree into their meals, such as salads and beverages, along with other typical vegetable ingredients. Furthermore, the wide range of applications for tomato puree in commercial foods and snacks is a contributing element to the market’s growth. The popularity of tomatoes has led to the usage of tomato puree in a variety of goods. Due to tomato puree’s natural sweetness and tangy flavor, several soup manufacturers are combining it with vegetable soups.

Carrot soup is quite popular in the U.S., and given the demand for tomato puree from the carrot juice sector alone, demand for tomato puree in the United States is anticipated to rise. Tomato exports have expanded dramatically during the last few decades.To meet customer demand for tomato-flavored products, tomato-based components such as purees and concentrates have seen an increase in sales.

Interested to Procure the Data? Inquire :

Key Benefits of the Report

This study presents the analytical depiction of the tomato processing market industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.

The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the tomato processing market share.

The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the tomato processing market growth scenario.

Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.

The report provides a detailed tomato processing market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.

David Correa
Allied Analytics LLP
+ 1-800-792-5285
email us here

Originally published at

Previous articleBiotin Supplement Market Will Witness A 9.1% CAGR, Top Key Players And Forecast To 2031
Next articleEnhesa and TenForce partner to deliver global actionable environmental, health and safety regulatory intelligence